The Nutri Bullet Juicer is proving to be very popular and has been featured on a TV commercial which has produced tons of sales. In fact some people are having trouble finding places where this juicer is still available.
After some research it seems that you can still purchase the Nutri-bullet from the Amazon website. Nutri Bullet NBR-12 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System
Main Features of the Nutri-Bullet NBR 12
• 600 Watt motor to powerfully pulverize your foods into an extremely smooth texture
• Patented Blade Design
• Included: 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade, 1 emulsifying blade, 2 re-sealable lids, pocket nutritionist and recipe book
• Dimensions: Measures 12.9 x 9 x 13 inches and weighs 7.4 pounds
• Shipping Weight: 8 pounds and can be shipped to certain countries outside of the U.S. This item will be shipped separately from other items in your order.
The problem with most juicers is that they do not pulverize your foods into a smooth texture, you are often left with a pulp and a thin juice mixture. The Nutri-bullet is very easy to use, even for children and it is portable. The patented design of the blade along with the cyclonic action that takes place allows all of the important nutrients to be extracted from your fruits and vegetables. The result is a delicious, nutritious and smooth shake!
If you are concerned about your health and want to make an easy change in your eating habits then buying a juicer is a great way to start. You can easily blend up a smoothie for each family member, or they can do it themselves, and know that they are getting tons of nutrients each day.
As we mentioned the Nutri-bullet has received tons of attention through the media but it is always nice to get some actual customers thoughts on any item. Below you will find some actual comments from customers who have purchased the Nutri-Bullet through the Amazon website.
• The 600 watts of power has been great to tear through kale, chard, frozen berries, almonds, chia seeds. I love the consistency of the smoothie when I am done. it is not a complete liquid, but really well blended.
• The smoothie tastes SO much better really cold.
• I am convinced on the benefits of fruits and veggies and to date have lost more than 50lbs since Jan incorporating juicing into my Weight Watchers routine.
• Clean Up: A snap….a breeze – sooooooo much easier than my juicer. Love it.
Hopefully these comments will help make your buying decision a little easier. Price wise it is in the mid-range for juicers and has the added advantage of coming with the pocket nutritionist and recipe book. Both of these items will help you start making great tasting smoothies quickly, before you know it you will be creating your own recipes.
As we mentioned we have found the Nutri-Bullet in stock and ready for delivery on the Amazon website: Nutri-bullet Juicer. Click here!